Tuesday 4 August 2009

Going Independent & other News

News and updates:

As from 1st September 2009, I will no longer be a licensed artist with Mistaken Art. After several weeks of careful consideration, I have decided to offer my artwork and photography independently at my website.

All unlimited licenses will of course, remain valid as will all licenses, free and purchased to use my work, but I will need you to contact me for your new license number which will come into effect from the 1st September 2009.

The reasons for this is to prevent any confusion when using my artwork and photography. In the instance where you may wonder which number to use with which tube/image, to ensure that if you're using more than one of my images on a tag or stationery that you only use one license number and also to make it easier for those in the groups, one number - one artist.

So, to change your details, please contact me and let me know your current license number, name and contact email address. I will also require some proof of purchase, a paypal receipt or confirmation from MtA or AMI, if you purchased my work previously from them. If you cannot provide proof, please let me know and I will contact MtA on your behalf.

In the subject line of your email, please put 'License Number Exchange'. And that's all there is to it. I will be dealing directly with them and you will receive your new number within 24 hrs.

After you receive your new number, you will be invited to join my new yahoo group, though you can join before if you wish :D And from the 1st of September, please start using your new number on all your creations.


So that's the latest news I have for you, other than that, I've been real busy on my novels that I'm working on. I'll be making a new blog page for my writing soon. I was considering placing it on this blog but think it may be better to separate my artwork from my writing.

The August tag contest is now cancelled. I am away on holiday during the end of August and so wouldn't be around to judge it while still with MtA... but no worries, I will be back with several competitions coming up - watch this space!

I'm working on a new Snow White inspired girly picture and am totally lost on a title for her.

Maybe I will host a contest to find her a name, as soon as she's finished :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far.

Gaynor ~ x


2 comments:

  1. I was with MtA. I sent you and email but have not heard back as yet. Could I please get a new license to use your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm sorry but cannot remember if I sorted this out for you or not, please email me your details if I haven't and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete