Wednesday 23 September 2009

New Photo Packs and Artwork tubes available now - Some Freebies too!


I'm almost caught up now with things and so it's almost time to sort out some competitions and announce the upcoming new pieces that will be on offer... but not just yet - watch this space!

Meanwhile I have another little freebie photographic images pack for you - Autumn Leaves.

****

New Tubes and images are available from my shop on my website:
Click HERE


New FREE photo pack released
today - Autumn Leaves
See details on my website.
This pack is free, just send me an email following the instructions on the item's page and I'll send you your pack as soon as possible to your email
address.

A few of the wonderful tags recently made for me using my art and photography ~ thanks so much to Dawn, Chelley, Estelle and Lori ~ xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment